- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows 2000 Advanced Server
- Windows XP Home Edition
- Windows XP Professional Edition
- Windows XP x64 Edition
- Windows Server 2003 Standard Server
- Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Server
- Windows Server 2003 Web Server
Features of nLite include:
- Unattended Setup Support.
- Driver Integration (Textmode and PnP drivers supported) and Removal.
- Service Pack Slipstreaming (Win2000 SP4, WinXP SP1/SP2, and Win2003 SP1 supported).
- Hotfix Integration (WinXP SP2 and Win2003 hotfixes and later only supported).
- Component Removal (Such as System Restore and the Internet Explorer Core).
- Ability to Tweak the registry so specific options for the user's are present on First Boot.
- Bootable ISO CD-Image Creation.
- Optional OEM Branding.
- Support for RyanVM's Hotfix CAB Pack.
- A 'Keep Box', so specific files may be kept.
Current version is 1.0 Release Candidate 2. This is working up to Version 1.0, and while it may contain some bugs, there are fewer in number than during the beta phase. Support for Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition is apparently in the works.
See the Full nLite Changelog.